Menu :

Husband Pulls The Ultimate Prank On His Wife For April Fools Day (11 pics)


Three years ago his wife surprised him with a brutal prank. He's been patiently waiting for the right time to get her back and he got her good. The story will begin like most mornings. A seemingly innocuous trip to the throne. 

A little chest rub on the toilet seat should really HEAT things up!
I'm sure a little coffee would be in order after such a rude awakening.
What's coffee without a nice heaping spoonful of sugar?
Well, not today.

After all that, she should just head to work…after all, I can't get her at work…well, turns out I emptied the hole punch at my office today and brought the contents home.

The tool that inserted my redemption.

All loaded up. AC turned on max. Aimed accordingly.
…and just to make sure we get a nice gust, I'll just close off the other vents.


Tag : all, amazing
Back To Top