Menu :

14 Jealous People That Got Caught Up In Their Envy


Jealousy is a very common trait. Many of us our self-conscious about something, and when you see somebody owning that particular quality, it can suck. I mean no matter how hard I try I’ll never be as good at football as Ronaldo, and boy does that make me jealous.
But some people have jealousy issues more important than my football envy. And, what makes it worse is when they’re caught displaying their jealousy by someone with a camera. The results are probably pretty traumatic for those involved, but for the rest of us they’re absolutely hilarious. We give you the 14 funniest jealous moments ever caught on camera.
623
725
825
923
1021
1131

1132
1226
1323
1423
274
327
423
527
So happy my jealous moments weren’t caught on camera, they’d be right up with this lot. So funny.
If you found this article funny then your friends may do too, be a pal and share it with them using the buttons below. Thank you. (via viralthread)
Tag : all, amazing
Back To Top